सोमवार, 5 दिसंबर 2011

Premal Goragandhi​'s Interview

1. Something aboutthe Movie "TUKKAA FITT"?
Answer: - Tukkaa Fitt is acomplete family entertainer covering all aspects of a Bollywood masala filmwhich being said our script is the hero.
2. Meaning of Tukkaa Fitt?How the title "TUKKAA FITT" emerged?
Answer: - It’s a situationalcomedy set over a bag of money and its chase.
3.Experience in producing the Film?
Answer:- Films have alwaysbeen passion, I had great support from my guide brother friend, Mr. Amitabh Parekhwithout whom this would have never happened, my wife Bhumika and my AAP boys, AccountJayesh vyas, Branding and Marketing Head Nikkesha Rangwala and script consultantAzeem Parkar .Also a Gaurav das Gupta for giving me the music I wanted and Tulsikumar our only female lead vocal :)
4. Experience with the Star cast of the Film?
Answer:-The star cast wasgreat, everyone is like family. Mahaakshay is my personal dietician now tooinspiring a healthy lifestyle. Rajpalji and Mukeshji make me laugh and hiten isalso a prankster.
5.  Best Moment with the Star cast on location?
 Answer:-Every moment has been so special but the best one was whenAmitabh Bhai and Mithun da came to bless me
6.  Brief about the Movie "TUKKAA FITT"?
Answer:-Tukkaa Fitt isbasically a Tukkaa as in luck by chance director by Shawn Arhana. The script isour hero and shawn being the captain is sailing the ship.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...