शुक्रवार, 25 मई 2012

DELHI BOY ABHISHEK ANAND THE NEXT ACTION HERO OF B-TOWN

He is an out and out Dilli da Munda, but has always had the passion for cinema. Though not the first, but Abhishek Anand will second action hero who belongs to Delhi after Akshay Kumar. Abhishek will make in debut in the movie Chakradhaar, which release on June 15th. “I feel it is a bit too early to say anything. But I love action movie and when I got an opportunity to start my acting career with an action movie, I was thrilled to bits. And as far as being the second from Delhi in the action genre is concerned, Akshay sir is just superb and even if I can be half of what he is then I would feel very lucky,” says Abhishek. The action of this movie of this movie is directed by the veteran action director Abbas Ali Monghul.
Monghul was very impressed with Abhishek because he opted out of using a body double for his stunts and did everything on his own. “He told me that he wants to do all the stunts on his own. I was taken aback because he has no experience of doing any stunt before and this is his first movie. But I am so impressed to see the kind of dedication he has for the craft,” says Monghul.
While doing the stunts on his own Abhishek did get hurt a number of times and escaped fatal injuries where he could have lost an eye or his leg, but he didn’t let anything bog him down. “I have come here to work because I love cinema. If I don’t take my first steps right then how am I going to survive here,” says Abhishek.
Presented by Sir JVM Movies Pvt Ltd, directed by Shakur Sir, Dharamprakash and Produced by Bharat Anand, Chakradhaar is a movie based on the struggle and fight against corruption. The movie also stars Urvashi Sharma, Vidya Malvade, Akhilendra Mishra, Govind Namdev, Darshan Jariwala, Yashpal Sharma, Ganesh Yadav, Rajesh Shringarpure, Mrinalini Sharma and Zakir Hussain.
The movie was shot in 58 days in Banaras and Mumbai. The story of the movie is written by Arsh, the music is directed by Anand Raj Anand and Jatin Pandit, lyrics are written by Sameer and the songs are choreographed by Saroj Khan and Jeet Singh. Mariam Zakaria is also a part of a special song in the movie.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...