शनिवार, 1 दिसंबर 2012

Ali Zafar on a roll

After the stupendous success of his debut film, followed by Yash Raj’s Meri Brother Ki Dulhan, Ali Zafar is back with a bang, with a kitty of films that best suits his sensibilities ,starting with the remake of the 1981 cult - classic Chashme Baddoor directed by David Dhawan.
The actor having recently watched the final edit of the film, is mighty pleased with the way its shaped up.Says Ali “ When I saw the original Chashme baddoor, I had thought that the plot must not loose its organic and authentic nature and it must be a challenge to render it into modern times and aesthetics which David sir has done brilliantly. It’s highly entertaining remaining in the family movie viewing space. I think we are all very excited about it.”
Ali Zafar has also been signed on for Neeraj Pandey’s ambitious next, tentatively titled “Aman Ki Asha”, which is scheduled to go on floors March next year.
If that wasn’t all,the actor also has producers queuing up to sign him , given his versatility and the certain exclusivity he has managed to maintain as an artist.
Next on the Ali’s plate is a film with a director renowned for his luck at the box office, announcement of which will soon be around the corner. Followed by 3 films in the pipeline, details of which are tightly being kept under wraps.
Commenting on the caution with which he approaches his films says Ali “ I don’t want to go on a signing spree just for the heck of it. Its my firm opinion that if you believe in the project ,you will do justice to it. I also don’t want to miss out on the quality time with my family and i can't let music which is my passion take a back seat so i have been writing songs and working on my next album in my studio. Having said that I have come across a few directors whose work I love and their scripts too, so I think you will see me a lot more now."

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...