सोमवार, 1 अप्रैल 2013

New ACP Pradyuman of CID is Sparsh

Sparsh Khanchandani who has won the hearts of many by character of Rashi in Sony tv’s Parvarrish, is all set to win your hearts by enacting ACP Pradyuman in the CID Veerta Awards. Sparsh performed in the event along with her co-stars Rakshit Wahi& Tapasvi Mehta . Little Sparsh had a tough time to prepare herself for the act but it turned out to be good and was appreciated by all.
"I was supposed to dance with someone else but that could not happen and I was asked to perform solo. I was given only two hours to rehearse but it came out to be a nice performance and a enjoyable experience for me. The act was challenging but it was wonderful since I love challenges. I performed on the popular numbers of Rajesh Khanna and Dev Anand which were the toughest ones but it was fun doing it. My mom told me that it was one of my best performances till date" says Sparsh
Sparsh further added, "I looked very funny getting dressed up like ACP Pradyuman as I had to enact him and bring out expressions like he does. It was not very tough for me to do so, as I have worked with him earlier in CID & know how he does. I still follow CID and like it a lot. I was very glad and excited when I was offered CID Veerta Awards, as it was an opportunity for me to meet the entire team once again."
Talking about the experience of being a part of the show and the compliments she got, Sparsh shared, "Rakshit played Daya, Tapasvi played Abhijeet and I played ACP and all three of us got a standing ovation after the act. Enacting a boy when I am a girl was one of most difficult things for me that too only in 2 hours. I got good compliments from my mom, dad, choreographers, friends and relatives and they were happy that I learned it in such a short span of time."

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...