बुधवार, 31 जुलाई 2013

Tahira Kochar’s debut acting lessons with Arshad Warsi!!

This year Bollywood has seen debuts of a lot of budding talent and this talent has never failed to entertain the audiences with their fresh spunk. The recent addition to this list is young and talented Tahira Kochar.!
Miss India 2010 finalist Tahira Kocchar will soon be making her foray in Bollywood in Moti Sagar’s ‘Rabba Main Kya Karoon’?
Tahira will be seen portraying a role of an  innocent family girl, who is all set to get married to her Prince charming. Her role required a touch of simplicity, innocence and daintiness. Not coming from a filmy background, Tahira sure needed to get her groundwork properly. But, she has come out with flying colours.
For her 1st scene, Tahira was obviously has nervous, as anyone would be. But just then, we hear that it was the versatile actor Arshad Warsi who came to her rescue. Arshad not only made her comfortable on the shot, but also trained her about how to face the camera.
"We were shooting in Delhi - an outdoor schedule in the peak cold of December! It was for the 'tappa(dholki)' ceremony in the film! Any opportunity one got on the sets would have us running to our rooms to warm up! Interestingly enough that didn't happen with Mr. Warsi! I was shooting for an important scene and it was straight after he had completed his shot! I gave my first take and to my surprise - he called out my name, and asked me to come aside.  He said that he didn't like the way I emoted that scene and re-enact it in front of me!! So - I enacted my part about three times! First two- weren’t good enough for him! At the third attempt he gave me a pat on my back and said - That's it!! Now go kill it- and calmly walked away! I was left speechless! That day I learnt from Mr. Warsi that a film is never about just you and your solo performance- it’s a team effort and what each one brings to the plate and contributes as a team is what counts!!  I have always held him in high regard and appreciated him as an actor but from that moment my admiration and respect grew for him as a human being as well!" quipped Tahira.
Well, with seniors welcoming newcomers with open arms this way, B-town is sure to see man

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...