सोमवार, 2 दिसंबर 2013

“You only need confidence,” says Peddy Jey as his first single releases today

 Displaying Untitled11.jpg
Peddy Jey, young, confident, powerhouse singer talks about his first single ‘Tum Mil Gaye’ which releases today.
With no formal training in music but still having done almost 100 stage shows across the country, Peddy Jey is all ready to make his presence felt in the world of music coming up with his first single ‘Tum Mil Gaye.’
Hailing from the city of lakes, Peddy Jey, talks about his journey, “I come from Bhopal, I never emphasized on taking singing lessons but I did stage shows & sang for the love of it & was pretty confident so I made it as my profession & here I am with my very first single.”
Talking further about the single, Peddy mentions, “Tum Mil Gaye is a romantic song. I come from Bhopal, the city of love. This is about the first feel of love. It is a feel good song. I had faced many apprehensions about having a singing career but you only need confidence which coaxed me to take up singing. This is just a beginning.”
Peddy Jey sure does get this confidence, being a theatre artiste having played varied characters & doing Telegu films.
There is always room for new talent in our country.
Song Title: - Tum Mil Gaye
Lyrics: Emptiness fame Aseem Ahmed Abbasi
Genre: Romantic
Video by: Bharadwaj Films
 Produced by: Sky Dreamz Entertainment

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...