Amy Jackson lets her hair down in Ibiza

Amy Jackson who recently travelled to London on a professional commitment , got some much needed R&R as she took the oppurtunity to holiday with her brit-model besties , Alice Amelia and Hanne Matthijs. 
The former model turned actress then took off to Formentera - Playa de Es Pujols, an island off the Spanish coast, where she spent the weekend in Ibiza. 
Apart from spending their afternoons on a cruise, the lovely ladies also spent their time binge-watching romcoms but sticking to their diets as they only induldged in salads and smoothies.
Says Amy, "I love Spain. It has a calming effect on me. Besides, I needed a break from my hectic work schedule. I will be back in Mumbai in the first week of July". 
Amy and her friends even spent their last night dancing away at the Blue Marlin, a popular beach club. "These girls are my childhood buddies. One needs to be in the best company to have fun and I am lucky I have them," she adds.

Popular posts from this blog

Actor Tarun Khurana to support the campaign ‘Rally for Rivers’

MSG The Warrior Lion Heart Creates Guinness World Record for Largest Poster

बालवीर का प्रपोजल सही मौके पर आया – निगार जेड खान