बुधवार, 29 जून 2016

Amy Jackson lets her hair down in Ibiza

Amy Jackson who recently travelled to London on a professional commitment , got some much needed R&R as she took the oppurtunity to holiday with her brit-model besties , Alice Amelia and Hanne Matthijs. 
The former model turned actress then took off to Formentera - Playa de Es Pujols, an island off the Spanish coast, where she spent the weekend in Ibiza. 
Apart from spending their afternoons on a cruise, the lovely ladies also spent their time binge-watching romcoms but sticking to their diets as they only induldged in salads and smoothies.
Says Amy, "I love Spain. It has a calming effect on me. Besides, I needed a break from my hectic work schedule. I will be back in Mumbai in the first week of July". 
Amy and her friends even spent their last night dancing away at the Blue Marlin, a popular beach club. "These girls are my childhood buddies. One needs to be in the best company to have fun and I am lucky I have them," she adds.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...