मंगलवार, 21 जून 2016

KAVERI READY TO LAUNCH HER FIRST SONG – DID YOU KNOW

Singer/Actress Suchitra Krishnamoothi and film director Shekhar Kapur’s daughter Kaveri, currently a student of class 9, will soon be lunching her first song Did You Know. Having startedher musical training in Hindustani classical music at the age of six, Kaveri then trained in westernclassical vocals, piano and guitar and subsequently started to write and compose songs at the age of11, recording her first single at the age of twelve. “Making music is all I want to do,”says Kaveri.
“Though I started to sing when I was about six, I didn’t become passionate about it until I started writingand composing my own songs,”says Kaveri.“Writing and singing are the only things I think I willnever get bored of. I feel like music is the only thing that makes sense to me. My song writing islargely inspired by the situations and people around me. A lot of my songs talk about veryexaggerated versions of personal experiences.”
She further adds,“My parents have always encouraged me and supported me, and I don’t think Iwould have been able to discover my love for music and develop my talent if it wasn’t for them.” As for future plans Kaveri wants to pursue a higher formal education in music. Royal College ofMusic, Guildhall or Berklee are some of the institutions she hopes to head out to in the near future.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...