बुधवार, 8 जून 2016

Ritu Seth returns to acting after 8 years with Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania

The makers of Sony Entertainment Television’s upcoming fiction show, Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania are leaving no stone unturned to get the right cast for the show. After roping in the talented actor Priyanshu Jora to play the lead role of Abhishek, the makers have now roped in the beautiful Ritu Seth whom viewers fondly remember as Tulsi Virani’s daughter Shobha from 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'. She will be seen playing the role of Priyanshu’s chachi in the show; marking her comeback to fiction after a hiatus of 8 years.
Speaking about the same, Ritu said, "After 'Kyunki...' ended, I took a break for personal reasons as I wanted to concentrate on my family. Now that my daughter is five and a half, I felt it was the right time to make a comeback. I realised that it's never going to happen if I don't return now and Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania seemed like the perfect choice. I am thrilled about this new adventure in my career.
Elaborating on her character Ritu added, “I didn't want to play a mother since every mom looks the same and does similar stuff on screen. My character, Madhu is a prominent one and will add the perfect spice in the story. When I heard the concept of the show, I just couldn’t turn it down as the show and my character in particular are extremely interesting. I am sure viewers will love to see me in this new avatar.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...