सोमवार, 29 अगस्त 2016

SONAKSHI SINHA FOR THE PROMOTIONS OF HER UPCOMING FILM ''AKIRA IN DELHI

The Rajjo of B-Town is coming up with kicks and punches in her upcoming film Ákira'. Directed by A.R. Murugadoss, the film is scheduled for a release on 2nd September.
Sonakshi Sinha when asked about the other actress from the industry who could play her role in Akira, she replied "There cannot be a better option than me for this role. A.R. Murugadoss believed in me and I am thankful to him for giving me this role"
"He never took me as an actress in the film and we used to do action sequences as a male actor. I must say it is not easy to do action at all and it took lot of practice to give one perfect shot" she added.

The actress also revealed that Akira will be more close to her than the character Rajjo and Akshay Kumar is her favourite actor in action packed films.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...