Fun Facts From The Jungle Book
1. Animation – The Jungle Book seamlessly blends live-action with photorealistic CGI animals and environments, while creatively telling the story to immerse audiences in an enchanting and lush world.
2. Kids of 90s feel lucky of the time they were born because watching the animated series of Mowgli on Sundays was like a treasure to them which gave them immense pleasure and extended their scope of imagination.
3. The American Indian child actor Neel Sethi, who plays Mowgli in this live action epic adventure, is fun to watch since in the 90s, we have seen only the animated series of Mowgli.
4. At full stretch, Baloo can reach nearly 15 feet high. The free-spirited bear is so heavy and sports so much fur, he took nearly five hours per frame to render.
5. More than 800 computer graphics artists spent more than a year on the project of The Jungle Book. Around 70 species were animated, a 100 million leaves was crafted and simulation of earth, fire and water was done.
6. Artists digitally built most of the jungle environment that appears in the film, creating moss, bark, rock, water, grass, trees, leaves that were all inspired by their real-life counterparts in India. The virtual environment makes up 80 percent of the film frame 100 percent of the time.
7. Mowgli deals with a lot of honey in The Jungle Book. The sweet stuff proved challenging for filmmakers, who wanted it to look authentic — yet still appealing. Color and viscosity had to be considered, as well as how to make the honeycomb it comes in.
With all these interesting fun facts of the film, watch The Jungle Book only on Star Movies, Star Movies HD and Star Movies Select HD.