बुधवार, 23 नवंबर 2016

Kareena Kapoor Khan - the first Indian star to pose on a cover in her eight-month pregnant glory





Perpetually picture perfect,Kareena Kapoor Khan seems to have conquered it all , from being a regular at the 100-crore club to having worked with all of the industry's leading actors - The actress has also pioneered trends in fashion and style in the country, be it her iconic looks in her films, which find themselves exhibited at the Madame Tussauds Museum, to brands like Sony Vaio basing product ranges on her .(Size Zero Laptop range)*
The star has had many "firsts" to her credit, through the course of her career and now becomes the first Indian star to pose in her eight-month pregnant glory ,with her recent photoshoot for HTBrunch.
In the interview excerpt she said , "This is such a joyous experience.I'm loving the idea of sharing this pregnancy through this cover shoot with my fans and everyone who loves me. I don't know how time has gone by. I'm doing ads,films,shows,brand shoots..I'm dressing up and feeling good.I also continue being active. Pregnancy doesn't give you an excuse to be lazy.You can't say 'I can't do this..I can't do that'. That's the mistake most women make.I approached this journey organically. I'm not jumping into any preconceived notions and I'm not listening to preset advice".

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...