बुधवार, 21 दिसंबर 2016

Manoj Bajpayee felicitated with the 'Bihar Ratna'

Super talented actor Manoj Bajpayee had made his remarkable impression on the big screen with his outstanding and versatile performances. Be it a classic cult or be it a comedy drama or the newer trend of short films, the actor has always gone beyond his limits and successfully impressed everyone.  Adding to the acknowledgments Manoj has received so far in his cinematic journey, the respected Patna Film Festival honoured the fine actor with the ‘Bihar Ratna’ for his tremendous contribution towards Indian Cinema. 

The Bihar Film Nigam Board had organised the prestigious Patna Film Festival last week where they took the pleasure of having the 2 times National Award Winner, Manoj Bajpayee, amongst them. Talking about being felicitated with the precious 'Bihar Ratna', Manoj Bajpayee says, “I believe in doing challenging and differential roles throughout my career. I have tried my best to challenge myself every time I take up a film and when i see the kind of love i receive, it keeps me going. Such felicitations are a mark of love and support coming from my audience that inspires me to do more. I am happy with the appreciation I have received and grateful to this industry to have taken me in and nurtured me to become what i am now.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...