सोमवार, 30 जनवरी 2017

Vaishnavi Patwardhan - From Miss India To Bollywood

Time and again our beautiful divas, be it Aishwarya Rai or Sushmita Sen, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra or many others, have proven that Indian models or beauty pageant winners are not just pretty faces but can act also. And the recent entry to join the club is Miss India 2016 finalist Vaishnavi Patwardhan, who after having won the subtitles Miss Active and Miss Lifestyle at last year's highly coveted pageant, will now be debuting in Bollywood film Raja Abroadiya.  
Vaishnavi, who also happens to be a law student always had interests in arts. Right from being a Personal Style Blogger to being one among the Times 50 Most Desirable Women of 2016 and then entering the Miss India pagent, the soon to be debuting actress carved her way all by herself. Lucky for her, she calls it all chance happenings. "I came to Mumbai because of Miss India and I had no clue where destiny was planning to take me. I couldn't be more grateful to have such a beautiful film as my debut. Super excited to begin this journey!," says Vaishnavi. 
But the actress can't stop gushing about her debut film, "When I first heard about Preety's character in the movie, I felt an instant connection with her. There are so many similarities between Vaishnavi and Preety. As I went on to read the script in detail, Preety became a part of me. The movie is a real entertainer and I'm sure everyone will enjoy the comedy. I never thought I'll get an opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful project." 

Produced and directed by Lakhwinder Shabla, Raja Abroadiya will release under the banner Shabla Films Pvt Ltd. The film will be shot in India and Germany. Raja Abroadiya is a rom com around a rich but less educated boy and poor but highly educated girl who decides to go abroad by faking a marriage. Music is by Mukhtar Sahota. Story of the film is written by Mani Manjinder Singh whereas Casting is done by Dinesh Sudarshan Soi. The crew which comprises of DOP Ishaan Sharma and Art Director Abhishek Redkar, are all set to start the shoot with a bang on ..

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...