गुरुवार, 23 मार्च 2017

Akshay Kumar in both Mogul and Divya Khosla Kumar’s directed film

Bhushan Kumar recently announced the biopic of his father Gulshan Kumar titled Mogul with superstar Akshay Kumar in the lead to be directed by Subhash Kapoor. While Mogul will begin shoot end of 2017, Akshay will also be a part of Divya Khosla Kumar’s next directorial film. Confirming the same Bhushan Kumar said, ‘To make my father’s biopic is an extremely emotional feeling for me. It’s not just a film. My father is my guiding force in life and this film is my tribute to him. Akshay playing my father was my first choice. When I took the film to Akshay, he not only said a yes immediately, but also never once discussed monies. Just like me, he too loves his father and for him being a part of Mogul is an emotional decision. Akshay will also be a part of my wife Divya Khosla Kumar’s directed film. Divya has been working on her script. While Akshay has liked the structure and zone of the film, Divya still wanted more work done. She is in no hurry and given that Akshay is a superstar, she doesn’t want to leave any stone unturned to give him the best script. She wants to take more time to develop it to her complete satisfaction post which they will start shooting for the same.’

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...