बुधवार, 15 मार्च 2017

Diana Penty: Lucknow Central is a story I relate to

Diana Penty, who portrayed the lead role in the family entertainer, Happy Bhag Jayegi released last year, will be seen playing an NGO worker in her forthcoming film, Lucknow Central. 
The movie produced by Nikhil Advani and marks the directorial debut of Ranjit Tiwari, will see Diana share the screen space with Farhan Akhar for the first time. 
It was during the look test that Diana met Farhan for the first time. “I met Farhan for the first time when we were shooting the look test for Lucknow Central and then when the whole cast came together for a few readings. I have always great respect for him as an actor, director, writer, musician and producer.” 
Talking about Lucknow Central, she says, “I had a meeting with Nikhil Advani and when he told me about Lucknow Central in brief, it immediately piqued my interest. The next day I met Ranjit (Tiwari) for a full narration of the film and was convinced that this is a story I wanted to be part of. We did a reading the day after. Before I knew it, I had landed the role and was shooting for the look test!” 
“What makes Lucknow Central special besides its storyline is the coming together of a stellar cast. Each one of them is so experienced and talented that I have much to learn from them all. When you're in the midst of such fine talent, you're bound to gain some,” she adds. 

Lucknow Central is inspired by a true story of convicts sentenced to life imprisonment in the Lucknow Central Jail, who start a band and discover pride, self confidence and a reason to wake up every morning. Diana plays an NGO worker who puts the prisoners on the path of reform.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...