मंगलवार, 7 मार्च 2017

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee to adopt two girls

Popular couple Gurmeet Choudhary and his wife Debina Bonnerjee is all set to embrace parenthood. 
During the auspicious Holi week, the actors have decided to drive down to Jarampur, a small village in Bihar (Gurmeet's hometown) to adopt two girls
Pooja and Lata, aged six and nine. 
Gurmeet's parents -mother Anmol, who is a Hindi school teacher and father Sitaram who is a retired army officer -are settled there and that's where Pooja, an orphan, was living with her uncle and first cousin Lata. But last year Lata's father passed away and the two girls moved in with a distant relative. 
“After hearing about their plight from my mother I discussed them with my wife. Debina agreed with me that it was time to give the kids a home, a deserving education and my last name,” says Gurmeet. 
The initial plan was to support them financially but then remembering his own childhood in Jarampur, which was without electricity for months during the monsoons and where life was difficult without proper amenities, Gurmeet decided to adopt them. 

“All the paperwork is done. We will be going to Jarampur for the final signatures after Holi. It is a two-day process. Everybody, including my parents, keeps asking me when I'm planning a baby. Well, its official now, I'm bringing home two daughters and we couldn't be more excited,” Gurmeet informs.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...