शुक्रवार, 24 मार्च 2017

Madirakshi Mundle to play a Haryanvi Girl in JAAT KI JUGNI

South sensation Madirakshi Mundle will essay a character she has never played before; that of a Haryanvi girl (Munni) in Sony Entertainment Television’s new offering, Jaat Ki Jugni. As the name of the show suggest, Madirakshi will play the love interest of a young budding jaat guy Bittu (played by Vishal Vashishth) but how their love story will cross paths will be interesting to watch out for. 
“Playing the character of Munni is like living my life in real. The only difference is that I am not a Haryanvi girl Munni’s character is simple, sweet, innocent and a very timid girl.” Commented Madirakshi. 
“After playing a mythological character this is a complete role change for me. Picking up the accent of a Haryanvi girl has been both challenging as well as an exciting task for me. To get into the skin of the character I spent quality time with the locals of Haryana during our shoot. I am very excited and eagerly waiting to get reaction from my fans. It is because of their love that I am coming back”, concludes Madirakshi. 

Jaat Ki Jugni will be premiered on 3rd April every Monday to Friday at 8:30 PM only on Sony Entertainment Television!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...