गुरुवार, 2 मार्च 2017

ZEDD RELEASES NEW SINGLE “STAY” WITH ALESSIA CARA

Today, multi-platinum, GRAMMY award-winning artist/DJ/producer Zedd releases “Stay,” his new single with multi-platinum recording artist Alessia Cara. The track marks a departure in style for both Zedd and Alessia, contrasting an uplifting chorus with darker undertones that play into the vulnerability of the song’s lyrics. After being teased earlier this month, the lyric video for “Stay” is available in its entirety now HERE. 
The pair met at the HALO Awards in 2016, and Zedd recalls “I’d loved her songs before but realized that she’s an unbelievable talent when we started rehearsing together.”  Zedd then sent Alessia a demo and they scheduled time in the studio to record the single together, with Alessia adding “Zedd was really hands on and made sure I was involved in every part of the process.” 
“I think this song is right in the middle between where Alessia is musically and where I am and that’s what’s so exciting about it,” Zedd explains. “I’ve been trying to knock down barriers around music genres and this is another step for me to walk towards a musical future where I can create any genre I want without people putting me in a box.” Alessia notes that it was an easy transition, explaining “it still feels like me, just an elevated pop sound. I don’t know that I would be in this bold on my own stuff so it’s cool to try these things with collaborators.” 
Zedd will take the stage along with Bebe Rexha, Camila Cabello, Daya, Halsey, Imagine Dragons, Incubus, Machine Gun Kelly, Macklemore, Miguel, Mija, Skrillex, and Tinashe on April 3rd for WELCOME!. The fundraising concert was organized by Zedd to benefit the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), with 100% of the profits going towards the organization. Tickets are available via smarturl.it/WelcomeConcertTix. 

Zedd’s first two albums, Clarity and True Colors, garnered multiple Top 10 singles on US Top 40, No. 1s on US Dance charts, and over 600 million Spotify streams. His global hits include GRAMMY Award- winning “Clarity” feat. Foxes,“Stay The Night” feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore, “I Want You To Know” feat. Selena Gomez, and “Beautiful Now” feat. Jon Bellion. Besides his work as an artist, Zedd has produced for many of the biggest names in music, such as Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...