गुरुवार, 6 अप्रैल 2017

Akshara Haasan Reveals Details Of Her Toughest Scene In ‘Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana’

Akshara Haasan, who made her debut as an actress with R. Balki’s ‘Shamitabh’, will be next seen in family entertainer ‘Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana’, in which she will be romantically paired opposite Vivaan Shah and in a candid interview, Akshara opened up about her toughest scene in the film. 
In an interview, Akshara said, “My toughest scene in the film was definitely the one in which I had to slap Vivaan Shah. I really cannot physically hurt anyone and I just couldn’t bring myself to slap him, despite his insistence that I slap him hard for the sake of the scene. Finally, I managed to do it and then immediately rushed to get him some ice cubes to put on his cheek after the scene was shot.” 
Produced by TP Aggarwal and Rahul Aggarwal and written and directed by Manish Harishankar, ‘Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana’, which will release on April 7, stars Vivaan Shah, Akshara Haasan, Gurmeet Choudhary and Kavitta Verma in pivotal roles

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...