गुरुवार, 13 अप्रैल 2017

Harshvardhan Kapoor goes short for Bhavesh Joshi

Harshvardhan Kapoor who is fast becoming quite the style icon, recently chopped his long hair for the next schedule of Bhavesh Joshi.Harsh, who had grown quite fond of his long tresses , had to cut them off after painstakingly looking after them , for Vikramaditya Motwane's vigilante drama.And while most would be relieved about going short in the summer, not to mention the look trending over social media with his fans raving, the actor reiterates that he never follows trends.Says Harsh, "I am not really into trends. I don't go looking for them. I really liked the long hair. The look was quite unique and different. I don't think about it so much though. The haircut is for my role in the upcoming film. I go with my directors' vision."

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...