शुक्रवार, 19 मई 2017

Boman Irani breaks down on the set of Sabse Bada Kalakar

Senior and known actor Boman Irani known for his versatile acting recently had a breakdown on the sets of Sony Entertainment Television’s Sabse Bada Kalakar where he is one of the judges on the show.
It so happened that an impromptu video was played amidst the shoot which had Boman Irani’s mother (Jerbanu) talk about how blessed she felt to have a son like him.Boman was shocked and surprised looking at the video where his mother (Jerbanu) spoke about Boman at length and the hardship he had faced and how he had come a long way. After watching the video Boman was clearly seen getting emotional and could not control tears rolling down his cheeks. He was consoled by his co judges and received a standing ovation from everyone on the sets.When asked Boman Irani, he revealed, “My mother (Jerbanu) means the world to me. She has been my rock and has encouraged me at every sphere of my life - be it education to my journey of becoming an actor. Today, whatever I am, it is all because of her. Even today, she guides me whenever I need someone to look up to. With her, I still feel childlike - young and energetic. She truly is my inspiration.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...