बुधवार, 14 जून 2017

Aneri Vajani’s surprise visit to fans in slum

Aneri Vajani, who is currently popular as Saanjh from Beyhadh, has made a special place in the hearts of her fans for her maverick performance in the show. While the actor feels extremely content for garnering all the praises for her role, she could not control her emotion recently when she came across a few fans at a slum in Mumbai. 
Recently, when Aneri was travelling in her car, she spotted a few kids watching Beyhadh. Her car was at a signal (near JVLR road) when she was the girls watching her scene from the show and she promptly decided to step out of the car and greet them. She went towards the footpath and greeted them. Of course they were shocked to see Saanjh right in front of them, as she smiled and waved at them making it one the most memorable moment for everyone. All the girls hugged Aneri and went on a picture clicking spree. 

When contacted, Aneri expressed her contentment saying, “I was in the car when I saw families in a slum where watching Beyhadh and that too my scene. I thought I should step out and surprise them with a Hi which will make them feel really happy. When they saw me they were firstly really shocked. As I told them I am Saanjh, they went crazy. Two girls had tears in their eyes and hugged me so tightly. We clicked a lot of selfies and were extremely happy.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...