शनिवार, 17 जून 2017

B-Town Celebs share the one thing they have learnt from their fathers

Richa Chadha : I learnt to pursue excellence and quality rather than quantity from my father. He wanted me to get good grades, but all the same let us enjoy our childhood with several extracurricular activities as well. He supported me whole heartedly when I told him I want to be an actor. I think i choose good content because of my parents. 
Taapsee Pannu: The sense of responsibility, clarity and how well organized he is. I learned that u need to take the onus of your life and take responsibility on your own shoulders as soon as possible. The way he is so clear and organized with the things he does is inspirational. I think my clarity of thought is all thanks to him. 
Vicky Kaushal: My father's taught me the value of humility, honesty, and hard work. The one thing that he always told me while growing up was, to never be afraid of the future. If you give 100% to your present, your future will be better than what you want it to be... is what he always said. I live my life with this principle. 
Ali Fazal: My father always had a habit of making sure everyone got cards even if it wasn't a festival or an occasion that called for it. I learned the art of writing post cards and letters from him. I've barely spent time with my father in the years ive lived. So i cherish the few where he tried his best to teach me things - the short versions compressed in school holidays when I'd visit him. I'll never forget the effect that a personalized card has. You cant achieve that with emails and fonts on the web. 
Saqib Saleem: One thing that my father always told me that there is nobody like you, always believe in yourself what you can do nobody else can. So I think that's what I live by, I completely believe in myself, I believe what I am here for only I can do and nobody else. One more thing he said never be afraid of competition it will only make you better and always be happy in other people's success more than yours. 

Angad Bedi: I'm still learning from him. He's my guru. He always talks about the 3 D's.. Dedication.. Devotion and Determination.. I live by these. And whatever you do put your heart and soul into it. Dil se karo. Enjoy what you are doing... Live your life well as this youth will not come back.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...