बुधवार, 7 जून 2017

Maniesh Paul to rap for Hong Kong-based music agency

Maniesh Paul performed on a rap song live for the first time at Salman Khan’s Da-Bang tour in Hong Kong which was hugely appreciated by the crowd, and also the superstar.Impressed by Maniesh’s rapping skills, the officials of a popular music agency based in Hong Kong has approached him to record a rap for them. 
A source says, “The officials of the music agency were mighty impressed with Maniesh’s rap performance on stage and his engaging interaction with the audience. Interestingly, the talented actor has become hugely popular in Hong Kong and cashing in on his popularity, the actor has been approached to record a rap targeted at the youth.” 
“Though the details have not been finalised yet, it’s heard that the agency people have offered Maniesh a whopping amount for the same,” the source adds. 
Maniesh says, "Yes, I've been approached to record a rap but nothing has been finalised yet. I'll take a final call soon. I am very excited and happy with the response.” 
“I’ve always sung here and there but at this tour, I got the opportunity to perform, and the response received was overwhelming. I am happy that audience liked my performance and I am looking forward to this opportunity. I never thought I could rap before this tour happened. I wish to keep exploring new possibilities in future and give new content to my audience,” he adds.    

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...