गुरुवार, 22 जून 2017

Rishina Kandhari goes camping on birthday

Actor Rishina Kandhari celebrated her birthday in the lap of nature on Wednesday. The actor, who currently seen in Paperback films' (Ravindra Gautam and Pradeep Kumar's) Meri Durga on Star Plus, went camping like every year."Every year I plan my birthday in a quiet and green place. This year, too, I went camping and really enjoyed myself. We are partying all year round and I like to keep away from the hustle bustle of the city on my birthday," says Rishina.Talking about her birthday celebrations over the years, she says, "All my birthdays have been amazing so far. Last year, I got a car on my birthday as a gift and has been my favourite gift so far. I don't shoot on my birthdays anymore as I usually go outdoors. The last time I was shooting on my birthday was for Naa Aana Iss Des Laado, where I had given a party to the whole unit on the set. I want to buy a good canon camera and this year I splurged on it. I wait for my birthday every year as it brings a new year with new things to look forward to."

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...