बुधवार, 12 जुलाई 2017

Arjun Bijlani on hosting IIFA in New York: It'a a dream come true

Actor Arjun Bijlani will be hosting IIFA this year and is excited for the same. The ceremony will be held in New York this year and the actor is looking forward to it. "I am hosting the IIFA weekend stories, IIFA rewind and the Green carpet. I have also hosted last year in Madrid, Spain. So this is my second time," he says, adding, "I am going to have a blast this time in New York. I have not been to New York before. I am super excited to be go to Times Square. When we were kids, we had heard so much about the city, that it is fast and pacy, it is like Mumbai but in America.I always wanted to go there and experience that. So it is like a dream come true." 
The actor says that he loves hosting and how it all depends on managing situations on the spot. "I am an impromptu anchor. Anchoring is not what you prepare, it is all about your presence of mind and how easy flowing you are when you are actually doing it. I think, I am very easy flowing, my anchoring is not caricaturish, I do not imitate anyone. I have a conversation which is funny and impromptu and make the other person comfortable," he says. 
Apart from the place, Arjun is also looking forward to meeting his favourite actors. "I am looking forward to meeting Varun Dhawan. I have actually met him before and he is very sweet. He is always been very nice to talk to. I am also looking forward to meeting my favourite Alia Bhatt and having a nice conversation with her," says Arjun. 

Talking about his look for the awards, Arjun says, "That will be decided by the designers over there. I guess it will be more of a casual look and at the carpet, it will be a designer suit or something."

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...