मंगलवार, 4 जुलाई 2017

When Dino met Depp

When Dino Morea went to London for a holiday, he had not envisaged that he would be meeting Johnny Depp and having a fun time. Says Dino, “Johnny Depp, his career, his style, his acting, all of it have me absolutely star-stuck. Whether be it television 21 Jump Street or his films, I simply love him.” Dino feels that Johnny Depp infuses something different into every single character he essays and admits he loves most of them. “Fear and Loathing, Blow, Donnie Brasco, Pirtaes of The Caribbean, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory… there is something new in every character, whether it is the look, the nuances, the speech – he never ceases to amaze me. The experience has left an indelible mark in Dino’s heart, “Those couple of hours are something that I would always cherish.” We spoke about so many different fun life experiences, movies, characters… I could go on and on… Honestly, he is a mega star, but so chilled and down-to-earth.” 
What about the future? Is there a film in store?

“I didn’t even think I’ll be meeting him. I did. Anything can happen in the future. One never knows.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...