गुरुवार, 10 अगस्त 2017

Chak De India has made me what I am today : Chitrashi Rawat

We can never forget Komal Chautala aka Chitrashi Rawat in Shah Rukh Khan starrer Chak De India. The film is completing a decade on 10th August. Remembering the film Chitrashi turns nostalgic and says, "When I look back and remember I feel the entire shooting experience is unforgettable. Each and every day is memorable and has a special place in my heart. I was very young during the shooting and never realised while shooting that this film will bring so much change in my life and create history. Everything about this film is iconic right from dialogues to every scene from the film." When asked about her personal interaction with King Khan, Chitrashi says,'I have many moments with Shah Rukh Sir during the shooting of Chak De India but one thing I have always remembered that being the youngest from the cast I was pampered a lot. Our first meeting with Shah Rukh Sir is still so alive in my heart. All girls were practising in the hockey ground and Shah Rukh Sir came to meet us and we girls were all looking at him. We were all mesmerised with his aura and style. That moment was a big 70 mm moment for me which is etched in my mind." Chitrashi also shares during the shooting of the film Shah Rukh and she were in same team as they used to play hockey as a part of their practise. "Shah Rukh Sir plays hockey really well. He used to play hockey during his university years and we both had a very good combination."

Chitrashi who is a national level hockey player adds,"Chak De India has made me what I am today. After the release of the film the amount of love I have got is amazing. It is also  a special moment for me as my new show by Siddharth Kumar Tewary (Swastik Productions) Shankar Jai Kishan 3 in 1 just came on air. Its a double whammy for me. Siddharth Kumar Tewary is an excellent producer in every sense of the word"

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...