सोमवार, 7 अगस्त 2017

Chandan K Anand got best actor for a short film

Versatile actor Chandan K Anand has a new award in his kitty. On 5th August one of his short films I Witness released. . It has already created a lot of buzz on International Film Festivals. Speaking on that Chandan shares,"The short film titled I Witness has been  directed by Deependra Singh Vatsa, produced by Bhavna Sheel. It’s a 19 minute film. I am playing a character called Nikhil Acharya who is a writer. The film is about how ego can actually make or ruin someone’s life. It has an amazing thrilling story." Talking on getting  an award in an international film festival for this Chandan adds,"I know director Deependra when he was editing Hatim. So when something came from his side I did not want to miss the opportunity. An award always gives you a much needed boost for any artist. I have done many short films in my career and working on this format always gives me satisfaction. From an audience perception short films have good content and are closure to the reality.  Chandan is also seen as Krur Singh in Nikhil Sinha's Chandrakanta and getting lot of appreciation for it.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...