गुरुवार, 10 अगस्त 2017

The hits just keep on coming- Kaveri all set to launch her third and newest single, “Again”

16-year-old super star Kaveri has written, sung and composed the music for her brand new track- Again which will launch on the 9th of August. Daughter of Suchitra Krishnamoorthi and celebrated filmmaker Shekhar Kapur, this is Kaveri’s third single after her first 2 smash hits- Did You Know and Half a Heart.
Having a strong passion for music, Kaveri started her singing career at the extremely young age of just 6 and recorded her first single at the mere age of 12! Her debut song ‘Did You Know’ was a massive hit that gained a lot of love and support from the audiences.
Kaveri is not only trained in Hindustani classical music but also in western classical vocals, piano and guitar.  The gifted artist is all set to captivate the audiences with her video release of her new single ‘Again’. The song showcases the complicated journey of an adult and their constantly changing views on love. Kaveri emphasizes on the teenage years and how they affect them both emotionally and mentally. The budding singing talent states that with her ever changing circumstances, song writing has been the only consistent defining factor in her life. 
Speaking about her musical voyage, Kaveri says “I feel extremely fortunate to be able to sing and pursue what I've aspired in my whole life. I am grateful to my parents for everything- for encouraging me to be totally fearless and do what I really wanted to do, especially my mother who has been my inspiration throughout. I look forward to growing as an artist and learn more about music. I look forward to keeping writing and doing what I love for as long as I can”.
The video of her latest song ‘Again’ is all ready to be launched in this month and is already available to stream on Saavn and Google Music.
Link:

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...