गुरुवार, 30 नवंबर 2017

Sheeba Akashdeep to rewind to the 90s in Haasil

Sheeba Akashdeep (Sarika Raichand) who recently made a comeback on Indian television with the show ‘Haasil’ will be seen rewinding to the 90s in the upcoming flashback sequence in the show. The actress who took inspiration from none other than Nita Ambani for the role of Sarika Raichand in the show didn’t have to look further for inspiration than her own movies for this sequence! 
Says Sheeba, “90s is undoubtedly a golden era and I have some of the best memories of those days. Shooting for the flashback sequence brought back several fond memories for me from that era – the makeup, the cult fashion sense, and most importantly reliving the days of my movie shoots. I was quite excited when I told that the story will go in the flashback into Sarika’s life in the 90s and some scenes will be shot moving away from my current industrialist avatar to a more simplistic look. I had loads of fun shooting and the scenes have come out well. I, in fact, shared some of my pictures in polka dot dress with some of my friends who completely loved the look and we all got into talking about our good old days then.” 

In the upcoming episode of Haasil, the story will move into a flashback focusing on Sarika’s past before she went on to become the influential Sarika Raichand, the classy business-woman and mother of Ranvir (Zayed Khan) and Kabir Raichand (Vatsal Sheth).

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...