शनिवार, 30 दिसंबर 2017

More workout, me-time; Mahakaali cast welcomes 2018 with creative resolutions

The New Year beckons us and we are all set to welcome it with strong New Year resolutions. The cast of Siddharth Kumar Tewary’s Mahakaali – Anth hi Aarambh hai share their plans as well as resolutions with us.
Pooja Sharma - I am lucky to get a 3-day break this New year. I am going to Delhi to spend New Year with my family. That is the best start to my year. My resolution in the New Year is to simply increase my joy in every moment of my life.
Hitanshu Jinsi – My New Year resolution is to be picky about stuff. There are a lot of options and sometimes you have to stand up and just say no. Also, I wish to take more time off, go see the world, travel and have some great experiences, so that I can be inspired to get back to work.  I would love to spend the first day of 2018, shooting on the sets. I am a workaholic. I just love my work. I want to start the year by hearing ‘roll action’.
Abhishek Awasthi - This year I’m going to be celebrating the New year with all my closest friends. It’s going to be a house party that will go on all night long. All my best friends will be celebrating together. This is the best way to celebrate as there’s no point going out and celebrating with so many restrictions and limits. And as a New Year resolution, I’m going to keep myself, fitter, as everyone knows wedding bells are going to ring for me very soon. I am very excited for that.  A new life, a new journey is going to start soon.
Vishal Nayak - I'm going to be celebrating this New Year by visiting a temple and gurdwara. And I hope to shoot on the 1st day of the New Year as it is auspicious. My New Year resolution is going to be focusing on my fitness and bagging interesting projects.
Jai Harsh Vardhan Dhull - My New Year plan is that I will be celebrating it with friends in Mumbai. My New Year resolution is that I will make myself a better person and will focus on the mistakes which I have made earlier, in terms of acting. An actor learns at every stage of life. And somewhere my time will be invested in me improving myself. I want to become a better person physically and mentally.
Arjun Singh - For me, New Year is all about new chances, same dreams but a fresh start. My New Year resolution is that this year I'll be stronger, braver, kinder and unstoppable. This year I'll be fierce. There is nothing special about my New Year plans. I have got leave from my shoot, my friends and I have planned a small Goa trip. After the trip, I am going to meet my maa in Haryana and will start this year with her blessings. I just want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year with these lines, in which I believe the most. They go like, "Be happy with what you have while working for what you want" It's time to chase our dreams with more enthusiasm.
Pratham Kunwar - I always like to celebrate New Year at home, hosting a house party, calling friends over and being with family. But this year for a change, I will be celebrating the New Year in Goa with my close friends. My New Year resolution is nothing in particular. But yes, I would like to be more regular at the gym and follow a proper healthy diet.
Sourabh Raaj Jain - We will be celebrating New Year at home with our new arrivals. My resolution is to be a kid again so that I enjoy with my babies as much as I can.
Falaq Naaz – My New Year celebration plan is nothing as such. As we all know everything is highly crowded on New Year's Eve. And as for my New Year resolutions, actually, I haven't thought about it yet. Maybe I will decide this on 31st night.

Nikita Sharma - I will be at an event in Nagpur. This time I am celebrating New Years in Nagpur but my family is in Mumbai. So on 1st Jan, I will be with my parents and sister. As for my New Year resolution, I will take my life as it comes. So there will be no resolution, but I am very excited about the new twist and turns in my life. I wish you all a very happy and happening New Year.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...