शनिवार, 27 जनवरी 2018

I have been getting a good response for my show Prithvi Vallabh: Ankush Bali

Actor Ankush Bali, who is part of Prithvi Vallabh, says that he is thrilled with the response. The actor, who plays the role of Rasnidhi, adds that people are loving every aspect of his character. “As of now, I have been getting a good response and people are liking the bond between Rasnidhi and Prithvi. They also love the  comic part of my character,” he says.
The actor, who gained weight for the role, prepared well. “I started reading the Hindi newspaper as my Hindi is very poor when it comes to reading aloud. I saw old films of Prithvi Vallabh. I learned horse riding but that part still scares me,” he says.
He adds, “Horse riding is a matter of confidence. You can control a car by applying the breaks or turn it the way you want as the car doesn't have a brain of its own, but the horse does. I was scared of falling from the horse. My horse went out of my control twice and I am still trying to gain confidence while riding.”
This is Ankush’s first historical show and he says that working in a period drama is tougher than an ordinary show. “This is my debut in the historical genre. Working in a historical show is 100 times more difficult than doing a normal social show. It has a lot of challenges like language costumes etc. And the biggest plus point is that you learn a lot from these shows,” he says.

Talking about future plans, he says, “I am an actor and I want to perform different types of roles. I am on the lookout for interesting work.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...