शुक्रवार, 4 मई 2018

Farida Dadi to essay the role of Taari in for ‘Dil Hi To Hai’


Ekta Kapoor is all set to bring the most awaited Love Saga onscreen – ‘Dil Hi Toh Hai’ on Sony Entertainment Television. The show has been creating immense buzz among the audience for a long time. The makers are leaving no stone unturned to rope in top talents to be a part of this wonderful dream project. Bijay Anand and Geetanjali Tikekar are already roped in the show, making an addition to the list is veteran actress Farida Dadi who will be seen essaying the character of Taari in the show, who is a very sober, loving and a caring person. She has been a part of many popular shows and is highly recognized as the loving Grandmother.  The character she is playing in the show is similar to Farida Jalal who has played a role of caretaker in Karan Johar’s film. 

Talking about the show Farida Dadi says, “My association with Ekta Kapoor has been long and fruitful. When I was approached for the role, I really liked the way my character was shaped up and Ekta Kapoor really wanted me to be the part of her show. I am portraying the character similar to Farida Jalal and the happiness is more because we are best friends in real life. Before ‘Dil Hi To Hai’, Ekta did approach me for her other shows but due to certain reasons, I couldn’t be a part of them. Finally, here I am, working with Ekta again and I am excited. Ekta, as all know, likes to keep her old connections alive. Working with Sony Entertainment is always refreshing and collaborate with them again is wonderful. Looking forward to work and entertain the audiences.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...