गुरुवार, 7 जून 2018

Taapsee immediately said yes to Nitishastra when she heard the theme of the short film


Taapsee Pannu has always been praised for the roles she has chosen, especially after PINK. The actor rose to the peaks of success after the Shoojit Sircar film on victim blaming and sexual harassment was released. The actress now is debuting in her first ever short film, Nitishastra. The film directed by Kapil Verma throws light on sexual harassment and rape. She will be acting alongside Vicky Arora. The film is part of the category called Large Short Films. Many award-winning shorts are part of this category.

Taapsee who has made her mark as an actress with substance chose to do this short film because of its topic. When the director narrated it to her, she knew she had to be part of the film. Not only because of how relevant the topic was in today's times but also the action sequences and twists in the story that sounded challenging. 

When asked about her decision she said "I wasn’t really sure if n when will I do a short film but when Kapil narrated me the idea I just had one thing in my mind that it’s only me who should do it n instantly grabbed the opportunity. The idea of the short film revolves around 2 very important films of my career, pink and Naam Shabana so I was instantly driven to do it. Kapil asked for 3 days of shoot and 2 days to train for the fight which I was more than happy to give."

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...