शुक्रवार, 1 जून 2018

Veeres turn dancing and styling gurus for Sumeet


Sumeet Vyas sure has a lot going on, with his first major commercial Bollywood film, Veere Di Wedding out for release, which will see him romancing the gorgeous Kareena Kapoor Khan and also the first time he will be seen breaking into a dance on screen. Being the only male actor in the film, Sumeet sure had the Veeres looking out for him, right from getting styling tips from Sonam and Rhea Kapoor to being given pointers for their sangeet scene by Kareena.

While shooting for the dance sequences, Sumeet rehearsed a good three days prior to the actual shoot for the song in order to perfect the choreography, but was in for a surprise when he realised he wasn’t doing it as perfectly as he thought. “Shashanka (the director) told Kareena to act uncomfortable and completely not into the whole thing, the way I was. I couldn’t believe it. I thought I was killing it!” remarked the talented actor.  
Apart from receiving a lot of support from on set, Sumeet also received some tips from the two fashionistas of Bollywood, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor, who co-own a clothing brand.

When Sumeet began shooting for the film, he had a complete wardrobe assigned for his look in the film. Whenever the producer's, stylists and Sonam got together to discuss everyone's look, he ensured to stick around because there were certain tips and tricks that he learnt from the super chic Kapoor sisters. Even though most of it was for his character in the film, the English Vinglish actor couldn't help but apply a few of those suggestions into his daily wardrobe. “I have personally never paid so much attention to what I wear and how I wear clothes and what difference do those little touches make to make those regular clothes look fashionable. I got the first taste of it when we sent my haircut photos to Rhea for her opinion. I thought I was looking rather neat in that hairstyle but she commented back saying it is ‘generic’ and that did make a lot of sense to me. Which is why, you see me in the look I have in the film. A lot of credit also goes to my stylist in the film, Abhilasha Devnani. She’s exceptionally talented”, he signed off

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...