गुरुवार, 14 जून 2018

Yogita's teenage crush - Karan Kundra


Every single one of us has in some point in their life had a crush on someone. Be it school or college, no one can deny the fact of being mesmerized by that special someone in our life. Yogita Bihani who is essaying the lead role in Sony Entertainment Television’s upcoming show ‘Dil Hi Toh Hai’ also crushed on a special person during her teenage years. Interestingly, it was none other than our very own handsome hunk and actor par excellence and her co-star Karan Kundra. Yogita Bihani, a newbie in the television space was thrilled when she bagged the heroine's role in TV Czarina Ekta Kapoor’s dream project. Her joy knew no bounds after being told about her co-actor in the show.

Yogita has always been an admirer of Karan Kundra’s shows and loved watching them. Once in a while, right in the middle of our ordinary lives, life gives us a taste of a fantastic fairy tale moment. This was exactly the same moment for Yogita when she got the golden chance to work with her teenage crush.

 Yogita says, “it's a rare phenomenon when fortune smiles upon you repeatedly in a short span of time. Me and my sister used to love watching Karan Kundra’s show. Even today, I remember the title track of the show. When I got to know that my co-actor will be Karan Kundra, the first thing I did was called my sister and shared my excitement with her. I was a bit nervous before shooting, but when I met him he came across as a very kind and humble person. This show is giving me way more than I could have ever wished for.  I am sure the on-screen chemistry between us will be great and the audiences will love watching us together in ‘Dil Hi Toh Hai’.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...