बुधवार, 25 जुलाई 2018

Maniesh Paul’s Shoes-Off on Indian Idol 10 !


Television audiences are in for a melodious treat with Sony Entertainment Television’s Indian Idol 10 where some of the country’s best talent is stepping up to claim the top prize! Along with the amazing talent and an incredible panel of judges comprising of Anu Malik, Vishal Dadlani and Neha Kakkar, another factor that is heightening the entertainment quotient on the show is our very own – Maniesh Paul. The wacky anchor brings his own flavor of humor and zany energy to the iconic show and leave everyone in splits – right from the judges to the contestants and audiences. Filled with full zest and joy the anchor has decided that this season he will be wearing unique and extraordinary shoes in every episode. The anchor who owns more than 150 pair of shoes spends an hour every morning deciding which shoes will enhance his outfit.

When asked about his styling quotient this season the anchor shared, “Yes, definitely! I love reinventing myself. So, there will be something new in every episode that audiences will get to see. I am fond of wearing stylish clothes and shoes and love fashion. Viewers will see me in my fashionable avatar on every episode. Also, people eagerly look forward to the whacky shoes I wear will see me in a different avatar and not to forget I will be wearing a new pair of shoes for every episode. My trendier avatar and the musical maestros will raise the entertainment quotient to a higher level for Indian Idol 10!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...