शुक्रवार, 5 अक्तूबर 2018

Tarun Khanna enters as Chanakya in SET’s PORUS


The versatile and handsome actor Tarun Khanna, who has stepped into the shoes of Chetan Pandit to play Chanakya in Sony Entertainment Television’s magnum opus show  'Porus' is leaving no stone unturned to do justice to his character. To look authentic as the character of Chanakya the actor has decided to shave his head for real and has stopped going to the gym as well. The actor is rigorously preparing for his role by reading Chanakyaniti on the sets. Just like the perfectionist that he is Tarun wants to get into the skin of his character and bring out the best version visually. He spends his free time on the set by reading things of that era. 

When asked Tarun says, “The role of Chanakya completes my trilogy. It is also the most challenging role of my career so far. Chanakya is the most well-known character in the Indian history of all times along with Mahatma Gandhi. I have been his fan since my childhood. I remember reading Chanakyaniti when I was in school but never knew I would be playing the character someday. I went crazy when I saw Dr. Dwiwedi portray his character and it inspired me to play Chanakya from then itself. Now that I have this role, I want to excel in it. I keep reading Chanakyaniti in my free time, I have also downloaded an E-book on my phone. I can’t thank Siddharth Kumar Tiwari enough for giving me this opportunity.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...