सोमवार, 29 अप्रैल 2019

Pooja Banerjee wins Woman of the Match in the history of Box Cricket League



The beautiful Pooja Banerjee who is well known for her stints in Kasauti Zindagi Kay and Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai 2 streaming on ALTBalaji will now be showing her sportsmanship on the pitch of Box Cricket League. The digital platform which is well known for its engaging content will stream India's first ever sports reality show- BCL. BCL will be also be seen on ALTBalaji app where six teams with 150 well-known television faces will compete against each other in what they call as the ‘Baap’ of all Reality Shows.

Pooja who is playing for the team Goa Killers has been lauded for being a talented sportswoman. She also won the Best Player of The Match along with Women of the Match! For the first time ever, a woman has won a player of the match in Box Cricket League.

Talking about her experience Pooja mentioned, “I was the connoisseur of all eyes at BCL! There was much pressure on me as it was a very critical moment for our team but it turned out to be a success. Though I have never played cricket earlier I enjoyed Box Cricket League. I had a hattrick for 6 sixes that even Ekta Kapoor applauded me for my performance.”

Talking about her injury at the match Pooja says, ‘’Once while making a run I fell flat on my face. I had my lips swollen and the fellow actors thought I had got a lip job done !”

Box Cricket League streams on ALTBalaji App from 29th April’19, Monday- Friday, 8 PM onwards !

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...