बुधवार, 1 मार्च 2017

Gurmeet Choudhary gets robbed in Thailand

Gurmeet Choudhary’s recent trip to Pattaya with wife Debina Bonnerjee for his birthday celebration didn’t end on a good note.While the couple was shopping at a local market on the final day of their trip, Gurmeet’s travel bag went missing.“I was trying something and suddenly realised that my bag was not there. I tried looking for it and asked people around, but it was gone. It turns out a group of thieves function in that area. I was lucky that my passport was with Debina as we had to travel back to India the same evening,” says Gurmeet. Unfortunately, Gurmeet lost cash worth Rs 60,000 and a few personal belongings, including a pair of sunglasses worth Rs 1 lakh.“Blocking my credit and debit cards was the first thing I did after returning to the hotel. It was really shocking, as I am always careful about my belongings. It all happened in a few minutes. I am still a little shaken,” Gurmeet informs adding that he hasn't lodged a police complaint.“I let the matter go. I was on my way to the airport and I had to make it for the trailer launch of my film,” he concludes.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...