शनिवार, 5 अगस्त 2017

Paras Kalnawat -- the debutant in Meri Durga

Model turned actor Paras Kalnawat is playing the male lead in Ravindra Gautam and Pradeep Kumar's  popular show Meri Durga on Star Plus. Paras is a Kashmiri Brahmin brought up in Nagpur and came to Mumbai couple of years back. Paras is a popular model from a reputed institute and won the most popular model award from the institute.Speaking on his fiction debut with Meri Durga Paras says,"I wanted do be an actor since my childhood and have always been active in the drama participation. When I came to Mumbai, I did an acting course from Barry John Acting Institute. My parents also played a huge role in my career as they always wanted me to come in front of the camera. And here I am playing the character of Sanjay Prince in Meri Durga." Paras also shares the role briefly,"Sanjay Prince is a son of a politician and he is all about himself who is proud and snob. I am enjoying my time on the set as everything is so new to me. Looking forward to a great time in Meri Durga." The show has a fantastic buzz post the leap. The show's unique storyline is keeping the audiences glued.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...