शुक्रवार, 11 नवंबर 2011

It felt nice to be recognized on road- Bhaumik Sampat

Bhaumik Sampat, second runner-up in India’s best cine star ki khoj, ismaking his film debut as one of the leads with Sadda Adda scheduled for February 2012 release. Bhaumik, who hastrained for dance under Ganesh Aacharya and has learnt acting from KawalSharma’s acting academy & Kishore Namit Kapoor, has done many ads andcommercials for top brands like Britannia, Cadbury Éclairs, Reliance, DaburVatika etc. in conversation:
Q: Tell about your journey in Acting?
Bhaumik Sampat: - Istarted my career in 2000 from Ad films. Initial stages I was always doing groupads because at that time I didn’t know how to become a lead. Everyone wasmisguiding me. I didn’t have any one from this industry to lead me in rightdirection. So I believed everybody. When I was in school that time I used toparticipate in each and every competition related to acting. And my performancewas good. So I knew that I had some potential and I can explore it in films. WhenI got the chance for Cine star kee khoj,I kept giving auditions after auditions and eventually reached to be 2ndrunner-up.
Q: how was your experience during Cinestar Ki khoj?
Bhaumik Sampat:-2004-05was the best time for me. Everything went off in my favor. There were so manypeople who had come from all over India to participate but I got a position. Ialso won India’s best dare award. Ihad reached a level in life and people were recognizing me. They were evenasking me for photographs and autographs. It felt so nice. 
 Q: From Cine-star most of the winners have goneto the television industry? Why you chose film?
Bhaumik Sampat:- Thisis my personnel choice. I did get television offers but life in television isextremely demanding. You are not left with nay personal life. One lands upworking even on bank holidays. And then I got the offer of Sadda Adda. It is agood film. I am neither a Khan nor a Kapoor. So for me this is a very gooddebut film. I have to prove myself to get bigger projects.
Q: How did you got this project? Share something about yourDebut film?
Bhaumik Sampat : Igot this film because of Gnaesh Acharya ji. I will give him 100% credit forthis. He had given me the introduction. But then I had to go through theregular rigmarole of auditions. I gave 4 auditions for 3 characters. It is mymisfortune that he is not connected to this film on professional level. 
 Q: Any funny incident during your shoot?
Bhaumik Sampat: Shootitself was fun but it was not funny. We were six guys and had such dhamaal timeon location. Our cinematographer Harvey was a foregimer and did not know Hindi.We used to teach him wrong Hindi and he would innocently use it too. that usedto be so funny.
Q: Currently on which projects are you working?
Bhaumik Sampat:- I mwaiting for other film offers to come. In the meantime I have opened my showroomSparkling Carz where I am remodelingand customizing them. This is my passion and I am enjoying it.
Q: If you are not in the film acting profession, then whatyou could have done?
Bhaumik Sampat:- Ishared the dream of millions of Indians. Since childhood, I wanted to be acricketer. I used to play at Hindu Gymkhana. Used to participate in tournamentsalso. But it remained only a dream.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...