गुरुवार, 10 नवंबर 2011

Katrina Kaif & Sonakshi Sinha in The A-list Beauty Book

We spoke with the leading ladies of Bollywood and Hollywood to gather their get-fabulous tips. From Reese Witherspoon's beauty must-haves, Natalie Portman's fragrance tricks to the food supplements behind Katrina Kaif's radiant skin- we’ve got you all their secrets right here.

Reese Witherspoon’s beauty must-haves:
Makeup : Volumising mascara, Lip balm (for me and the kids), Avon’s multi stick for lips and cheek, Eyelash curler, Eyebrow pencil
Skin care: Old-fashioned, ’50s-style red nail varnish (for toes), Natural-look pale varnish (for fingers), Loofah and scrub for the shower, Hand cream, Avon anew with SPF


Natalie Portman’s pretty perfume cheat sheet:
“Perfume is a part of dressing up—it makes you feel unique. I am a one-perfume kind of girl and I love Miss Dior Cherie. It’s good to have one scent, then people notice you when you walk into a room. My mother taught me to spray perfume into the air and walk into it—that’s still how I wear it, even now.”
Heaven scent: “I used to love vanilla scents when I was in my teens, but I’ve gone more floral now. My favourite smell is jasmine. When I was in Tunis shooting Star Wars, children would run up to me to sell jasmine—it was the most beautiful, sultry scent.”

Jennifer Aniston’s steps to health and happiness
Fitness:“I exercise regularly but not obsessively. I do yoga three times a week. It calms and centres me.”
Beauty:“I use a Neutrogena face cleanser (try Deep Clean Invigoration Daily Wash), Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream and an SPF 30. I also can’t live without Dr Hauschka Lip Balm. I don’t like overpowering perfumes. I go for light, uplifting yet sexy scents.”
Health:"You look your most beautiful when you’re happy. I’ve got a few smile lines, but I don’t worry about it. I love to smile! My health and happiness are down to the Californian sunshine. The weather and beaches make it easy to lead an active, outdoor life.
How to be fabulous by Beyoncé
Chill out: “My favourite way to relax is to go on vacation and swim in the ocean. My skin looks healthier when I’ve had a break from work.”
Get glowing:“When I’m on tour, I dance for two hours a night, and when I’m not on the road, I work out a few times a week, which keeps my skin glowing. I run about two miles on the treadmill and I have a great trainer.”
Most important:“Shoes. A great pair of heels can make any outfit look good!”

Katrina Kaif’s secret to a gorgeous mane and radiant complexion
Hair ritual: “ My hair is exposed to a lot of styling and blow-drying because of my profession, so I do use heat-protection products. I use Pantene’s Three-Minute Miracle serum not just because I’m the brand ambassador but because it really works on my thick hair. When I’m back home, my sisters and I still fight over all the shampoos and conditioners in the bathroom.”
Inner glow: “I use a lot of Acai berry supplements to keep my skin healthy. Plus, I have wheat grass every day as a drink, and I’m trying to give myself an antioxidant boost with green tea just to break my coffee habit. I am on a macrobiotic raw food diet, and it has done wonders for me.”

Diet discipline by Sonakshi Sinha
Diet: “My diet is very basic. I just eat well. I eat small meals every two hours to keep my metabolism going.”
Breakfast: “Eggs and paratha.”
Lunch: “Brown rice, two rotis and chicken or fish, or dal and vegetables.”
Dinner: “I try and cut out carbs and stick to salads.”
Guilt trip: “I have a sweet tooth, which I try very hard to control. I’ll indulge once in a while, but I’ll make up for it by doing an extra 30 minutes at the gym the next day.”
Fitness tip:“When I was weight-training, I’d have protein shakes, but if you’re getting enough protein from eggs and chicken, there’s no need for artificial stuff.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...