बुधवार, 9 नवंबर 2011

SHABNAM SAYED RE-ENTERS TELEVISION IN A NEW AVATAR IN ZEE'S HITLER DIDI

After a two-year long hiatus, Shabnam Sayed is all set to once again make her presence felt on the small screen in Zee TV's Hitler Didi. The talented actress, who carved a niche for herself with her popular roles in Jassi Jaise Koi Nahi, Milli and Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai, will be seen in a completely new avatar - as a young woman married to a much older husband.

 “I play the wife of a person whose daughter is of my age,” says Shabnam. The character, she says, has a lot of grey shades and is interesting as well as challenging. “Usually, an older husband feels insecure when he is married to a younger woman,” opines Shabnam. “But in this case, it is my character who feels insecure in this relationship. Consequently, she becomes very possessive about him.” Besides the role’s complexity, another challenge is speaking in a different accent. “I am required to speak with a Bangla accent which has made things that much more challenging for me, as I am not familiar with the language. However, both the writer and director have helped me a lot in picking up the language and I don’t have any problem with it now.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...