शुक्रवार, 13 जनवरी 2012

Angela Jonson. story

Kingfisher calendar hottie Angela Jonson has been grabbing alot of eyeballs lately. This time the big news is that she has been exclusivelysigned by Sajid Nadiawala for a film opposite Salman Khan.
Sajid  Nadiadwalaconfirmed  ‘’Yes I have signed AngelaJonson for 2 movies I am working on and I have introduced her to my director.At present we are grooming her in acting, dancing and even on thelanguage frontof Hindi . For which movi,e that will be finalized in a month’s time . ‘’
Ask the producer whats so special about her that he signed anew comer for multiple projects without seeing her work ?
He said, ‘’The basic instinct . I saw potential in her justwith my basic instinct . Not only her while electing my  all actresses I always had a basic instinct’’
On behalf of Angela, Atul Kasbekar from Bling! Said, “We couldn’thave thought of a better launch vehicle than one opposite Salman Khan.  Its very exciting to be a part of the winningteam of Sajid N and Salman.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...