मंगलवार, 10 जनवरी 2012

Kareena Kapoor was a part of Iran khan 's boyhood dreams

Imran Khan says I always had huge crush onKareena Kapoor
KareenaKapoor was a part of his boyhood dreams
The young khan, who has been verysuccessful in the rom-com space with I Hate Luv Storys (2010) and Mere Brotherki Dulhan (2011) hitting the bulls eye at the box office, is getting ready foryet another rom-com Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu.
Ek Main aur Ekk Tu, which isprescribed as the perfect date film, has Imran romancing Kareena Kapoor for thefirst time. It has been directed by debutant Shakun Batra, who is very close toImran and who actually indulged him by casting him opposite the girl of hisdreams.
Imran, who turns a shade of red evenwhen you mention Kareena casually, says, “Kareena is perhaps the most beautifulactress that I have worked with. And I’ve worked with some real beauties.”
Long before he even dreamt of beingan actor, Imran had a huge crush on Bebo. Says he, “I found her beautiful rightfrom her first film Refugee. I couldn’t articulate my feelings then, butperhaps I nursed a silent crush. When we started working together, we got alongreally well. We had a rollicking time shooting for EMAET. I observed herclosely while we were working and even took her pictures without her knowledge.She sometimes looked so beautiful and ethereal that clicking her was a naturalresponse.”
The EMAET promos have created a buzzamongst youngsters and the trade. Two of the songs – the title track and Auntyji are also potential chart busters. As Imran says, “With Bebo by my side,everything is working out just fine.” Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu releases on February10, 2012.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...