शुक्रवार, 3 फ़रवरी 2012

Bollywood’s blue-eyedboy Imran graces the cover of PEOPLE Magazine



On theheels of his most successful year yet, actor Imran Khan opens up to Peoplemagazine about hitting his stride as a marquee star and finding the rightbalance between his personal and professional life. “At some point one startsto realise that stardom is fleeting. So one has to have one foot on solidground; and that solid ground is my family and friends, experiences andmemories,” he tells PEOPLE.
The 29-year-old, who deliveredsuch hits as Delhi Belly and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan last year, now takescentrestage again in his new release Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu. Of his career choices,the actor says, “It’s important to me that when I wake up in the morning I feelhappy about where I’m going to work. I don’t know how my films will do but whatI do know is that I feel good about working with the people I work with.”
He attributes his down-to-earthapproach to his close friends and family, especially his wife of one year,Avantika. “I’m lucky to share my life with her,” he says. 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...