गुरुवार, 26 अप्रैल 2012

Photograph​s -Sanjay Dutt in Department










Actor-producer Sanjay Dutt says he wants to be like his late father Sunil Dutt, who was like a pillar of strength for his family.
I want to be like my father. Dutt saheb was like a great support in our lives. I want to be exactly like him. But I would also tell my kids how was I during my childhood days and that don’t be like me.
Sanjay, who had a turbulent life because of his drug addiction, told reporters here Wednesday.
The actor has three children – the eldest is daughter Trishala from his first wife Richa Sharma who died of brain tumour. He has twins – Shahraan and Iqra – from Manyata whom the 52-year-old married in 2008.
Trishala grew up in the US and, as a result, Sanjay couldn’t spend much time with her. Now he is trying to make up by spending quality time with his twins.
He said:
I have never enjoyed my fatherhood with Trishala. I have missed all those golden moments. So now it’s a wonderful experience for me. It’s a beautiful feeling.
The son of Nargis and Sunil Dutt, Sanjay feels an actor doesn’t carve a niche for himself because of his legacy.
An actor doesn’t make a mark in the showbiz because of the parents. Dutt saheb had launched me (with Rocky in 1981), but later what you have within you, you have to prove that. Stardom is something where a person needs to be open about all his moves and that is the price that you have to pay for that.
said Sanjay, who has been in the industry for over 30 years.
Sanjay has delivered some hit films like “Naam”, “Sadak”, “Saajan”, “Khalnayak”, “Vastav” and the “Munnabhai” series.
No matter how big a star you are, but if you keep yourself rooted then it is good for you. Main thing is to be a good human being. The public made me a star, so how I approach my fans that matters a lot.
he said.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...